tweet or http://lilypond.org/productions.html

From: James
Subject: tweet or http://lilypond.org/productions.html
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 13:29:13 +0000

Hello,

I tried to look back on the old discussions when we set up the Pondings and I am not sure where the tweet/web line should be drawn (if it should be drawn at all).

That is the tweet is I assume going to be rather ephemeral whereas the website is going to be around for a while in terms of being search-able. So for example David K added a Ponding recently:

http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=commit;h=49eb1b3eab84975c67613986c65f60f731c9818b

Which is great but I see no reason why this would not be better served in the 'productions' part of the website.

Are there any strong opinions?

James