Re: PATCHES countdown

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: PATCHES countdown
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 14:40:10 +0100

James <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
>
> I haven't forgotten, I just need to defer this to this evening if that
> is OK?

Well, Phil is occupied on the next weekend (probably like most
musicians).  So we are not in a rush, and most work that is being done
is not for 2.18 anyway.

We still have some broken things that would call for getting in shape:
the worst one is the failure building on parallel architectures.

And of course I need to write the release news, and translators are
putting in their final sprints.