Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x before Feb 4th 2014 (issue 60490050)

From: dak
Subject: Re: Changes.tely updated - 2.19.x before Feb 4th 2014 (issue 60490050)
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 2014 20:20:00 +0000

On 2014/02/08 19:38:38, J_lowe wrote:

So this sounds like (and from my cursory experiments with
lilypond-book
compiling snippets) that bits of the NR
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/notation/long-repeats are
no longer
needed now.

--snip--
@lilypond[fragment,quote,relative=2]
\partial 4
\repeat volta 2 { e4 | c2 e | }
\alternative {
   {
     f2 d |
     \set Timing.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 3/4)
     g4 g g  % optional bar check is allowed here
   }
   {
     \set Timing.measureLength = #(ly:make-moment 4/4)
     a2 a |
   }
}
g1 |
@end lilypond
--snip--

When I compile this with and without the \set Timing command, it makes
no
difference at all. So is this what is now 'changed'?

Yes.  Though after removing the \set commands, the comment is wrong.

If so I'll make some edits in the NR too, while it is fresh in my head
- but in
a new patch for a new tracker.

Sounds good.

https://codereview.appspot.com/60490050/