Re: misplaced comment produces wrong HTML output. (issue 60880044)

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: misplaced comment produces wrong HTML output. (issue 60880044)
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2014 22:13:06 +0100

> Documentation/snippets/creating-a-delayed-turn.ly is automatically created
> by makelsr from Documentation/snippets/new/creating-a-delayed-turn.ly.
> Therefore editing Documentation/snippets/creating-a-delayed-turn.ly will
> have no long-term effect: the edit will be over-written next time makelsr is
> run.
>  To correct the error we have to locate the error in
> Documentation/snippets/new/creating-a-delayed-turn.ly.  There is a spurious
> comment there,

Correct. In fact, three snippets have this in /new:

adding-a-figured-bass-above-or-below-the-notes.ly:} % begin verbatim
creating-a-delayed-turn.ly:} % begin verbatim
horizontally-aligning-custom-dynamics-e.g.-sempre-pp,-piu-f,-subito-p.ly:}
% begin verbatim

> albeit in the wrong place

The comments should not be there in any place as that clearly confuses
makelsr. There is no right place (it seems; to my understanding) for
them in snippets/new. All three occurrences in /snippets show
extra"%begin verbatim" comments.
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com