Re: Add documentation for dodecaphonic-no-repeat (issue 61510043)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Add documentation for dodecaphonic-no-repeat (issue 61510043)
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 12:50:27 +0000

Thanks Urs.

Some minor points.

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely
File Documentation/notation/pitches.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/diff/1/Documentation/notation/pitches.itely#newcode2453
Documentation/notation/pitches.itely:2453: This rule reflects a practice
used by numerous contemporary
This rule...

Above we have used the term 'style' as opposed to rule I think. I have
no preference, but make sure we are consistent in this section, that's
all.

...reflects a practice used by numerous contemporary...

irrelevant (interesting but just 'fluff'), perhaps just remove the first
sentence entirely and start the next sentence (NB the '--' you use is
never repeated after the digression in the sentence, so it makes the
'While..' if the sentence look strange. So just start the sentence with
'Like the dodecaphonic accidental...' and be done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/61510043/