Re: Unable to merge staging

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Unable to merge staging
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:27:37 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Developers List" <address@hidden>; "Francisco Vila" <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2014 9:13 AM

James <address@hidden> writes:

Hello,

I've cleared out my .lilypond-patchy-cache too. But I cannot force
patchy to merge staging.

I've not had this error before, I understand what it means but not how
it happened.

Francisco pushed commits directly to master instead of staging.  I've
taken a look through the commits, but at least

commit b8f58d9897229562d1fb2dc558f8f4309005008d