Patchy merge fails - I know why but not sure if I can fix it

From: James
Subject: Patchy merge fails - I know why but not sure if I can fix it
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:45:27 +0000

Hello,

This last round of patches I removed the deprecated snippet

printing-a-repeat-sign-at-the-beginning-of-a-piece.ly

and any reference to it in the NR (english).

I ran Makelsr.py (you can see this in staging) but merge fails because of a reference to this snippet in the German docs. I am not sure if i can just go into the itely file in the 'de' section and remove the reference of if it needs to be done via the translation branches - hence this email - as I don't know what to do in this case without reading the CG and trying to learn the process.

So I am about to leave for work but will be about an hour before I get online again.

Sorry Phil/Dave.

james