Doc: Updated Roadmap text file (issue 106160043 by address@hidden)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Doc: Updated Roadmap text file (issue 106160043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 03:15:54 +0000

Apart from my overly fussy nitpicks, LGTM.

https://codereview.appspot.com/106160043/diff/1/ROADMAP
File ROADMAP (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/106160043/diff/1/ROADMAP#newcode21
ROADMAP:21: |   |   Note: The Snippets and Internals manual are
auto-generated
I might say:
  Note: "Snippets" and "Internals Reference" are auto-generated

or at least change "manual" to "manuals".

Also, maybe indent 2 spaces, similar to the note under TRANSLATED
MANUALS.

https://codereview.appspot.com/106160043/diff/1/ROADMAP#newcode30
ROADMAP:30: |   |-- usage/           How to execute all the programs
distributed with LilyPond
If you change "programs distributed with" to "programs that come with"
(or just remove the "all"), then the file won't exceed 80 columns, if we
still care about that...

https://codereview.appspot.com/106160043/diff/1/ROADMAP#newcode63
ROADMAP:63: |   |-- snippets/        Auto-generated .ly snippets (from
the LSR and ../new/.)
Technically it should be "./new/" instead of "../new/".  I'd also omit
the final period (before the parenthesis) since we don't use it
elsewhere in the file.

https://codereview.appspot.com/106160043/