Re: Some expected breaches of procedure

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Some expected breaches of procedure
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 09:30:59 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, September 22, 2014 8:18 PM
Subject: Some expected breaches of procedure

It's probably not much of a surprise that I am currently working on
GUILE 2 support again.  In order to get faster to a situation where I
can in good conscience pester GUILE developers with a workable problem
case in master, I'll likely skip a number of countdowns/reviews for
conditionally compiled/executed code or "should not make a difference in
GUILE 1" code after Patchy has verified that it looks fine at first
glance.

That's not a guarantee that such code will not explode round our ears
come next cross-compilation.  But that is very unlikely to get noticed
before the distribution compilation is actually attempted anyway.

My GUILE branch is about a dozen commits and half a dozen closely
related issues before master.  I'd like to get in synch soon again.

No problem.

--
Phil Holmes