LilyPad development

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: LilyPad development
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 09:17:28 +0000 (UTC)

I've updated the CG with what I believe are the correct steps for
developments to LilyPad.  The new text is in master, but not yet on the
website.  I'd be interested in comments from anyone with experience of
making changes to LilyPad: what Ive written is based on my memory and
forensics of the GUB code and file time changes.  Also: anyone interested
in a convoluted development mechanism might be interested.

If you can't find/see the changes, please shout and I'll post the text
directly here.