Re: how to make space between time signature and following material sque

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: how to make space between time signature and following material squeezable
Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2014 18:25:31 +0000 (UTC)

This is

For four years this space was too compressible, and would not stretch.
The behavior did not match the names of the settings and code comments,
so I raised issue 1785 to make the space rigid.

Another option, semi-fixed-space in place of fixed-space, looked like
a better choice for the space after prefatory matter.
However we do not want the space to stretch, and there is no setting for
compressible-only space.

I'll mark issue 1785 as open.