Re: Edit Kievan documentation (issue 193890043 by address@hidden)

From: aleksandr . andreev
Subject: Re: Edit Kievan documentation (issue 193890043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2015 13:17:15 +0000

On 2015/01/04 12:13:31, J_lowe wrote:
1. I cannot find a tracker for this issue (is that important for
translations?).

The tracker is here:

2 I cannot find an equivalent set of entries in the English
documentation. It
looks like these translations are now out of sync with the English
one.

Can someone please check?

It's in the English documentation here:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/typesetting-kievan-square-notation

There is some old code in the French and German documentation, which is
what
is being fixed with this patch.

The German documentation is missing the subsection Kievan melismata,
but I did not work on this. Best if whoever is supporting the German doc
looks at that.

Is there any way to update the doc on the website now, or do we have to
wait for the release cycle?

https://codereview.appspot.com/193890043/