satb built-in template [was Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: satb built-in template [was Re: Grand Advanced Stylesheet Project (GASP)]
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2015 23:20:44 -0000

Johan Vromans wrote Monday, January 19, 2015 4:02 PM

>> There is a built-in template almost exactly like this in LilyPond already
>
> I does, indeed, use a very similar approach. It doesn't provide for guitar
> chords and (automatic) metronome track but I could add that.

Improvements would be very welcome, but there are some defects also
which Devon Schudy and I attempted to fix almost a year ago, but the
patch attracted comments which caused it to stall.  For the background,
see issues 3777 and 3799 and https://codereview.appspot.com/51230043

Perhaps I should pick out the non-contentious parts and post a patch for
just those.

Trevor