Re: GUB update

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: GUB update
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 18:27:12 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 5:25 PM

Phil Holmes <address@hidden> writes:

With huge thanks to Masamichi, I am within a whisker of getting GUB working again. I've built binaries and regtest comparisons, but I'm just failing on the docs right now. The error is in trying to build collated-files. From
lilypond-doc.log I get:

Please check the logfile collated-files.texi2pdf.log for errors