Re: toward-stem-shift-in-column should only consider 'script-interface (

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: toward-stem-shift-in-column should only consider 'script-interface (issue 207620043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 00:01:35 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/207620043/diff/20001/scm/output-lib.scm
File scm/output-lib.scm (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/207620043/diff/20001/scm/output-lib.scm#newcode1196
scm/output-lib.scm:1196: (grob::has-interface s 'script-interface)
On 2015/03/11 23:49:44, thomasmorley651 wrote:
Is there any need to go for AccidentalSuggestion and DynamicText?
Deleting these conditions seems to make no difference:

{
   \time 3/4
   \voiceOne
   c'!2.-.
   c'2.-. \ffff
}

Looks ok, even with unpatched 2.19.16

Ok, I'm wrong with Accidentalsuggestion, it makes a difference!
Though, I found no example for DynamicText, returning bad output with
2.19.16

https://codereview.appspot.com/207620043/