Re: Web: revise home page and old news page (issue 211190043 by address@

From: Paul Morris
Subject: Re: Web: revise home page and old news page (issue 211190043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 10:10:51 -0700 (MST)

After this patch the home pages for languages other than English have the new
CSS but the old HTML, and so things are off, the side bar in particular.
(The CatalĂ  page has an unrelated problem going on with the news list.)

It should be quick work to update the other language files to fix this,
although I'm not familiar with how the translations are set up, so I'm not
sure how best to proceed...

-Paul