Re: Weird issue with dotted-list-notation

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Weird issue with dotted-list-notation
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 17:30:06 +0100

Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:

> Am 23.03.2015 um 17:18 schrieb David Kastrup:
>> Urs Liska <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> Hi David,
>>>
>>> thank you for taking the time looking into this.

>> What's the exact version you are using?  One of the released ones?  If
>> not, can you point to the respective commit id of LilyPond you are
>> using?  The debug output refers to line numbers in parser.yy and rule
>> numbers in the corresponding parser tables.  So it's sort of important
>> to know the exact version of parser.yy one wants to look at.
>>

> It's a custom 2.19.18 build from
>
> d19e0da3
> Release: bump VERSION.

Ok thanks.  If you want to have more of a go at reproducing the problem,
it's clearly also related to the use of \include, possibly in connection
with some
#(ly:parser-[whatever] "\\include ...")
call.  It may be that the combination of

\callacceptingsymbollist ... xxx.yyy.zzz
\somevariantofinclude ...

is at fault when the lookahead scope of the symbol list meshes with the
\include.