Re: Fix issue 4040: Dots ignoring shifted ledger lines (issue 220090043

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Fix issue 4040: Dots ignoring shifted ledger lines (issue 220090043 by address@hidden)
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2015 12:29:14 +0000

On 2015/03/27 04:50:36, pwm wrote:
On 2015/03/26 17:21:38, david.nalesnik wrote:
> Aside from whitespace issue, LGTM.  I assume this could be fixed
when pushing,
> and there's no need to put this back on review?

Thanks, that works for me, but someone just let me know if I should
submit
another patch for review for this.

Not for white space (unless it is a LOT of white-space or
formatting/line-break issues).

I usually go through the countdown and if I see 'nits' like this I just
let it go but make sure that I mention it in the 'Patch counted down -
please push' message as additional information so that the developer can
make the corrections before pushing.

James

https://codereview.appspot.com/220090043/