Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR section 3.5.x MIDI file creation tidy up (issue 120480043 by address@hidden)
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 16:31:51 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/240001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/240001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2674
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2674: * Controlling MIDI dynamics::
On 2014/12/28 23:40:30, Trevor Daniels wrote:
I would put these in the order:
   The MIDI block
   Controlling MIDI dynamics
   MIDI instruments (taken from Enhancing MIDI output)
   Using repeats with MIDI
   Enhancing MIDI output (just the articulate script)

Done.

https://codereview.appspot.com/120480043/diff/240001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode2732
Documentation/notation/input.itely:2732: accent, marcato and portato.