Re: Fw: [Jose E. Marchesi] [IMPORTANT] Accepting student applications

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Fw: [Jose E. Marchesi] [IMPORTANT] Accepting student applications
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 11:57:24 +0200

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> writes:

> Folks
>

> Somehow this doesn't seem to work – have the potential GSoC students
> ever replied?

Tie/Slur formatting: no proposal has been registered with Google by the
student.  While GNU would even have a slot for it, I don't see this one
happening.

David Garfinkle has registered properly at Google for his MusicXML
export proposal though I've been quite late registering as mentor (not
having participated before I was not clear about procedures).  I've been
in contact with Jose Marchesi and Giuseppe Scrivano very recently.  I
hope that we got this covered now.