GUB fail

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: GUB fail
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 10:56:21 +0000 (UTC)

Probably a request for help from Masamichi, but if anyone else can help,
please chime in.

My GUB build this morning has failed as follows:

config.status: creating config.hh
configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --enable-shared,
 --disable-static, --disable-silent-rules, --with-ncsb-dir

WARNING: Please consider installing optional programs or files:  dblatex

ERROR: Please install required programs:
International Century Schoolbook L fonts (make sure the fc-list
utility can see them, or use --with-fonts-dir) International
Nimbus Sans L fonts International Nimbus Mono L fonts

I presume this is owing to the changes to font handling that Masamichi has
made, and I also presume that I can fix this by updating GUB.  Problem is,
I'm confused with how to go about the latter.  My current GUB build
environment is cloned from https://github.com/trueroad/gub and is built from
the branch origin/pango-1.28.  I can see there are updates to this repo, but
Github is not currently displaying to me the latest commits.  So: what's the
easiest way to pick up the needed updates to git?

TIA

--
Phil Holmes