Re: Google Code shutting down

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Google Code shutting down
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 12:46:40 +0000

On 5/3/15 9:48 PM, "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden> wrote:

>In searching around on Savannah's page, I found InDefero
>http://www.indefero.net/ which claims to be an open-source lightweight
>copy of Google Code.  Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that there are any
>publicly available hosting sites using it, so it may be somewhat
>challenging to test it.

More hunting around on Savannah led me to Apache Allura, which is claimed
to be an open-source (Apache license) follow-on to the
proprietary-software SourceForge.

It uses git, has webhooks (
https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/wiki/Webhooks/ ), and is hosted.
So I guess we could try it out if we wanted to.

Thanks,

Carl