Re: Google Code shutting down

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Google Code shutting down
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 22:44:40 +0100

Trevor Daniels wrote Monday, May 04, 2015 10:01 PM

> OK, I've created a project on SourceForge and started
> downloading the issues DB from GoogleCode.
[snip]
> You can see the progress here:
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/tickets/

Update: (one ladder, two snakes)

1. I now see that some attachments, viz .png's and jpg's at lease, are imported
and displayed :-)  It seems they are imported asynchronously, as those for
Issue 1313 are now present.

2. I've just received an email saying the import has failed.  No reason given.
:-(  I'll check with the SF Engineering Team, as they are called.

3. James has just reported a 403 error on the url.  AFAICS any user, even those
not logged in, should have read access, so I'm mystified ATM.  I'll keep
looking.

Trevor