Re: Issue 4365: non-member is_smob<>(), is_derived_smob<>(), etc. (issue

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4365: non-member is_smob<>(), is_derived_smob<>(), etc. (issue 231680043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 16 May 2015 15:09:05 +0000

https://codereview.appspot.com/231680043/diff/40001/lily/include/listener.hh
File lily/include/listener.hh (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/231680043/diff/40001/lily/include/listener.hh#newcode185
lily/include/listener.hh:185: unsmob<Callback_wrapper>
(self)->trampoline_ (target, ev);
I don't really like this one.  "unsmob (self)" should really be "this".
Using the even less specific unsmob<Callback_wrapper> seems like a step
in the wrong direction.  This might call for unchecked_unsmob (should
this be protected rather than private?).  It would be nicer to let
LY_DECLARE_SMOB_PROC create its own trampolining like Callback_wrapper
does (wait, this *is* Callback_wrapper), but I've not yet come up with a
working scheme yet.

https://codereview.appspot.com/231680043/