Re: Issue 4365 in lilypond: Patch: non-member is_smob<>(), is_derived_sm

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Issue 4365 in lilypond: Patch: non-member is_smob<>(), is_derived_smob<>(), etc.
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 13:22:11 +0200

David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden writes:
>
>> Updates:
>>      Labels: -Patch-countdown Patch-push
>>
>> Comment #23 on issue 4365 by
>> address@hidden: Patch: non-member
>> is_smob<>(), is_derived_smob<>(), etc.
>> https://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=4365
>>
>> Patch counted down - please push
>
> Dan, how do you like it?  I think that issue 4400 makes this issue here
> a bit nicer but if I commit first, you get the rebase work dropped in
> your lap.  Is that ok?

Ugh.  I just did a tentative rebase of the patch, and it would appear
that the Protected_scm patches I already pushed are more of a nuisance
with regard to rebasing than issue 4400 anyway.

So it seems somewhat pointless not to go forward with issue 4400
(resolving the issue 4400 conflicts seems straightforward as the
conflicting sections no longer need any kind of unsmob).