Re: Python-ly to indent ../input/regression/a* (issue 249270044 by addre

From: dak
Subject: Re: Python-ly to indent ../input/regression/a* (issue 249270044 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 22:48:08 +0000

On 2015/07/04 14:21:58, Trevor Daniels wrote:
On balance the indentation is improved, but there are a few cases
which are
worse, IMHO.  With a follow-up hand-indentation to "uncorrect" the
worst cases
this would be worth doing, if just to remove the tabs.

If removing the tabs were an issue, running an untabifier would always
be possible.  Frankly, I don't see the point.  It isn't an improvement
for continuations of various stuff (Scheme code, multi-line markup, some
assignments).  It is an actively moving target right now, so we are
likely to see different results in near future.

And the source code of the regtests is not really significant
documentation anyway.  It does not seem worthwhile to mess up the
history of those files with something that seems somewhat ephemeral.

https://codereview.appspot.com/249270044/