Re: Table Of Contents crash with negative first-page-number (issue 25874

From: thomasmorley65
Subject: Re: Table Of Contents crash with negative first-page-number (issue 258740043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:58:40 +0000

On 2015/07/12 18:09:03, dak wrote:
On 2015/07/12 17:49:44, thomasmorley651 wrote:

> > Do the links actually work when first-page-number is, say, 10?
>
> yes
>
> > If so, did they
> > not work before?
>
> No, it was broken.

Well, then we probably have to thank Ghostscript for bringing this
long-standing
problem to our attention.

As far as I can tell other first-page-numbers than 1 are leading to
wrong links right from the initial implementation of \with-link.

Rereading the discussion
http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/PDF-hyperlinks-td93369.html
and regarding the commit