Re: Allura account

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Allura account
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2015 15:18:20 -0000

Hi Urs

This isn't documented as the expectation was that this was a brief temporary
home for the issues DB while a new permanent home at Savannah was brought into
service.  But it seems that has stalled, so maybe we ought to rethink this and
document the present position.

Anyway, all you need to do is visit

http://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/

click on Join at top right, enter the details, and let me know the Username you
have selected.  I can then give you Developer status, and the instructions from
James will then work.  None of the permissions at GoogleCode were transferred
as some objected to using SourceForge, so people are being re-registered only
on request.

Trevor