Re: SubdivideBeam gives undesired result when beaming over more thana qu

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: SubdivideBeam gives undesired result when beaming over more thana quarter note
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 10:45:03 +0100

Am 20.11.2015 um 10:38 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>

Sorry for me, the text above shows the correct run-through of updating
an existing patch. The original transcript is

~/git/lilypond/source$ git-cl upload master
 lily/beaming-pattern.cc | 2 +-
Upload server: codereview.appspot.com (change with -s/--server)
Your browser has been opened to visit:

    https://codereview.appspot.com/get-access-token?port=8001

If your browser is on a different machine then exit and re-run
upload.py with the command-line parameter

  --no_oauth2_webbrowser

Issue created. URL: http://codereview.appspot.com/278060043
Uploading base file for lily/beaming-pattern.cc
This has been identified with issue 4355.
Is this correct? [y/n (y)]n
4355 will not be used as a google tracker number.
Please enter a valid google tracker issue number
(or enter nothing to create a new issue):
Command "git config allura.token" failed.

The last line can be ignored because that was then resolved with my
Allura account.
And the lines about issue 4355 can be ignored too, they result from the
commit message referring to another issue.

Urs