PATCHES: Countdown for December the 2nd

From: James Lowe
Subject: PATCHES: Countdown for December the 2nd
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 09:25:41 +0000

Here is the current patch countdown list.

IMPORTANT NOTE: I will be away from November the 30th,
patchy-staging-merge will continue to run on my own machine but I won't
be able to do any 'countdowns' (or patch testing) until the 4th December.

If anyone wants to step-in for that period, feel free.

The next countdown is the 2nd of December.

My next countdown will be on 5th of December (or the 4th if no one has
done the countdown for the 2nd).

Kastrup
http://codereview.appspot.com/278080043

4438 Internals Reference: add size to the properties of Fretboards -
James Lowe
http://codereview.appspot.com/279020044

4666 CG: Update information about git-cl - James Lowe
http://codereview.appspot.com/279970043

4667 CG: Updated the Meister's section - James Lowe
http://codereview.appspot.com/276980044

____________________

COUNTDOWN:

4674 Let notes/rests suppress multi-measure rest grobs - David Kastrup
http://codereview.appspot.com/276260043

4671 convert-ly rule for ly:music-function-extract - David Kastrup
http://codereview.appspot.com/279120043

4673 Implement rounded-box whiteout style - Paul Morris
http://codereview.appspot.com/274590043

4582 Document tweaking of StaffSymbol and LedgerLineSpanner - James Lowe
http://codereview.appspot.com/275490043

____________________

REVIEW:

4675 Let notes/rests suppress multi-measure rest grobs - Thomas Morley
http://codereview.appspot.com/280750043

___________________

NEW:

No New patches at this time.

____________________

WAITING:

4600 Let notes/rests suppress multi-measure rest grobs - Dan Eble
https://codereview.appspot.com/265160043/

3918 Add \alternatingTimeSignatures - Urs Liska
http://codereview.appspot.com/97110045

3156 Prevents vertical axis groups with empty skylines - Mike Solomon
http://codereview.appspot.com/7311048

3134 Removes the translate_axis call from axis-group-interface
outside-staff positioning.  - Mike Solomon
http://codereview.appspot.com/7185044

2643 Attach lilypond source in pdf - Valentin Villenave
http://codereview.appspot.com/225040043

James