Re: Where to edit "selected snippets"

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Where to edit "selected snippets"
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 08:34:56 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Urs Liska" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 9:50 PM

Am 21.12.2015 um 22:19 schrieb Urs Liska:
Hi all,

for a patch I'm currently finishing I have to update the documentation,
concretely one of the "selected snippets".
I'm not sure where I have to do that. Is that something I should do in
Documentation/snippets or should that be done in the LSR?

TIA
Urs

Hm,

according to the hint *inside* the snippets I copied the snippet to the
"new" subdirectory, modified it and ran makelsr.py. Then I committed
both the old and the new file, and they are part of the uploaded patch.
I hope that was the right approach ...

Urs

See

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.19/Documentation/contributor/adding-and-editing-snippets