Re: Store accidental styles in an alist (issue 280510043 by address@hidd

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Store accidental styles in an alist (issue 280510043 by address@hidden)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 00:48:31 +0100

On 23.12.2015 14:52, James wrote:
Simon,

On 22/12/15 23:36, Simon Albrecht wrote:
On 22.12.2015 15:39, address@hidden wrote:
https://codereview.appspot.com/280510043/diff/20001/scm/music-functions.scm#newcode1702

scm/music-functions.scm:1702: (define-public accidental-styles
The only rationale for making this a public variable is if the user is
expected to be able to change that variable.  But in that case, the
settings will bleed over into the next file on the command line if the
variable is not declared using define-session-public instead.
Thanks for the hint. New patchset uploaded.
Yours, Simon
I'm starting to lose track.

Is this a patch set that has or has not been tested?

It has not, at least not in the version with define-session-public (set 3). Although this is the only change and I might assume that no extra testing is needed for this – I trust David that it’s fine. And perhaps the difference wouldn’t even be covered by testing? Dunno.

Are you using git-cl to upload the patch - else the Allura patch level
will not change and it will not get re-tested as I filter on any
'patch-new' and 'Started' Allura issues for testing.

Yes, I’m using git-cl and I noticed there was an error message about how it failed to edit Patch status in Allura. I’ll do so manually in future – or, Phil, can you fix this?

Yours, Simon