Re: Issue tracker login

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Issue tracker login
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:53:21 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "Greg" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 10:36 AM
Subject: Issue tracker login

Could I please request a login to the issue tracker? I have sent a few patches
to the bug-lilypond list, but I'm just trying to get git-cl up and running
instead.

I'm not subscribed to the lilypond-devel list as most discussions are way over
my head! I hope this won't be a problem. Happy to subscribe if it is.

Thanks, Greg.

Looks like the CG is slightly in error in describing how this is done. You need to create an account on Sourceforge, and then either mail this list, or Trevor Daniels or me, and ask to be added to the authorised users of our issue tracker.

--
Phil Holmes