RE: Mentors needed for GSoC suggestions

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: RE: Mentors needed for GSoC suggestions
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 10:20:11 +0000

Section 2.5 of the Mentoring Organization agreement specifies that projects
cannot be documentation.

http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/org_admin_agreement

So it seems to me that unless we turn this project into a texi2html-to-texi2any
translator, it is out of scope.

Carl