Re: Problem with staging?

From: James Lowe
Subject: Re: Problem with staging?
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2016 09:14:21 +0000

On 28/02/16 08:43, James Lowe wrote:
Hello,

Seems Hosoda-san's checkin is still in staging after 18 hours.

My build machine (where I run patchy merge) is in my office which I don't currently have access to so I'll try to merge and push from home (now) and see what the problem is.

Regards

OK, so there was no problem after all, apart from something going on at the office (or on my build machine).

I'll leave patchy-merge running from home for now and fix whatever the issue is on Monday.

Sorry for the noise.

 James