GSoC 2016

From: Paul Morris
Subject: GSoC 2016
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 11:13:23 -0500

Hi all,

I’m thinking of applying for GSoC 2016.  I will basically be done with the work
for my degree before GSoC starts on May 23, but I will still be a full-time
student on April 22, which makes me eligible.

I’m thinking I’d like to apply to work on the "Improve internal chord
structure” project, partly because I’m much more fluent in Scheme than C++.

However, if (1) David Garfinkle is not applying for the MusicXML export/import
project and (2) there is a mentor for that project, then I would likely propose
to work on it instead.

So... David Garfinkle, let me know if you are applying and if you know what
project you’d like to apply for.  Is your preference the MusicXML project
(assuming a mentor can be found) or something else?

Cheers,
-Paul