Re: Houston, we have a problem ...

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: Houston, we have a problem ...
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2016 09:10:02 -0000

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Kastrup" <address@hidden>
To: "James" <address@hidden>
Cc: "lilypond-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 8:44 AM

James <address@hidden> writes:

[1] I don't want to blame the XeTeX addition to our build process
necessarily. I was in the middle of trying to put back the software as
it was before I tested Hosoda-san's patch (making sure that we could
still make doc after uninstalling texlive-XeTeX) so that I could test
the patch as if a user didn't install the optional XeTeX.

apt-get remove --purge texlive-xetex
apt-get install texlive-xetex

No idea whether this has a chance of helping, but purging should leave
you at the state before installing, and you said that it did work at
first?

I found that, with the current state of master, it was necessary to have xetex installed.

--
Phil Holmes