Re: Changing Staff Size Without Messing Up Fonts

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Changing Staff Size Without Messing Up Fonts
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2016 13:13:55 +0100

On 07.03.2016 04:45, tisimst wrote:
On Sunday, March 6, 2016, kwpaprocki [via Lilypond] <[hidden email] </user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=188199&i=0>> wrote:

    Hello,

    I've been having trouble with changing staff size. I've been using
    this:

    #(set-global-staff-size 30)

    to change the staff size. When I do the text and notation fonts
    change back to the lilypond defaults. How do I keep this from
    happening?

That's exactly what happens when you call that command.

Is this technically necessary? This question pops up so often, and it seems a reasonable expectation that changing staff size doesn’t change fonts.

Best, Simon