Re: make doc still fails after updating dev to VERSION 2.19.38 (and late

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: make doc still fails after updating dev to VERSION 2.19.38 (and later)
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:58:03 +0000

LilyPond can be very finicky trying to get a clean build.  That's why we
recommend using LilyDev.

I realize this is not a great answer for a Linux hacker.

I've looked briefly through your logs.  Are you running a multi-processor
build (make -j3 doc)?  If so, that can make it harder to interpret the
logs.  It might be well to to a single job build (make doc).

I'm sorry I don't have a better answer for you at this time.

Carl