Re: Doc: CG - replace all references of Google Code (issue 294820044 by

From: tdanielsmusic
Subject: Re: Doc: CG - replace all references of Google Code (issue 294820044 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2016 23:09:37 +0000

New stuff looks OK, but I'm concerned about the deleted section.

https://codereview.appspot.com/294820044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/issues.itexi
File Documentation/contributor/issues.itexi (right):

https://codereview.appspot.com/294820044/diff/1/Documentation/contributor/issues.itexi#newcode1021
Documentation/contributor/issues.itexi:1021: @end itemize
This is a large section to simply delete.  I realise much of it is not
currently relevant, but rather than just deleting it perhaps it would be
better to replace it with details of the current procedure, so that when
the day comes (hopefully not soon!) to appoint a new bug-meister he will
have a source of reference for our procedures.

https://codereview.appspot.com/294820044/