Re: Leave of absence / lookahead

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: Leave of absence / lookahead
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2016 12:50:13 +0200

On 28.03.2016 10:03, David Kastrup wrote:
I've been on my yearly vacation (climbing in Italy for 10 days) since
last Thursday and so I've been a lot less responsive and particularly
productive the last day.  While I do check the messages and try
providing answers morning and evening, I don't actually have the focus
and time to do significant productive work.

Sorry for that.  I'll try getting stuff to move forward again when back
home (Sunday or so): there is a lot of consolidation (documentation,
regtests, change logs) to do for stuff I did in the last few weeks.

Please don’t apologise for going on vacation! I’m sure everybody would happily grant you that.

Best, Simon