Re: Added property non-default to KeySignature (issue 300840043 by addre

From: dak
Subject: Re: Added property non-default to KeySignature (issue 300840043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 29 May 2016 10:39:38 -0700

On 2016/05/29 17:22:03, panteck wrote:
On 2016/05/28 06:58:57, pkx166h wrote:
> On 2016/05/28 00:16:50, panteck wrote:
> > This patch adds the non-default property to the KeySignature grob.
 It works
> > identically to the non-default property of the Clef grob.
>
> Does this have an Allura tracker number?
>
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/?source=navbar
>
> I couldn't seem to find one that matched this issue.

Was I supposed to create one?  The contributor's guide said that
git-cl would
create a new issue as appropriate so I just assumed it was done
automatically.

Which git-cl are you using?  The one used by LilyPond puts up an issue
(assuming correct configuration and pressing ENTER when asked for an
issue number).

https://codereview.appspot.com/300840043/