Re: Add halfopenvertical to script.scm (issue 297340043 by address@hidde

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Add halfopenvertical to script.scm (issue 297340043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2016 06:40:27 -0700

The error that was identified in make doc actually resolves the problem
Harm was concerned about. If a script is added to scripts.scm as an
articulation, and that articulation is not added to
Documentation/included/script-chart.ly, then make doc fails.

So I think we are covered for some automated method of verifying that
all articulations listed in scripts.scm is in fact tested by the build
process (although not in the regression tests).

Thanks,

Carl

https://codereview.appspot.com/297340043/