Re: Don't treat context modification identifiers special (issue 29946004

From: nine . fierce . ballads
Subject: Re: Don't treat context modification identifiers special (issue 299460043 by address@hidden)
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2016 08:26:43 -0700

On 2016/07/02 14:52:57, dak wrote:
On 2016/07/02 14:19:31, Dan Eble wrote:
> I don't appreciate the value of \with #*unspecified*. Does it
parallel a
feature
> that was already used in context mod lists?

If there is need for discussion, I can move this change into a
separate issue.
It is indeed almost entirely orthogonal to this issue here.

No, there's no problem.  I was using "appreciate" in the sense of
understanding rather than gratitude.  Thanks for the explanation.

https://codereview.appspot.com/299460043/