Re: Issue 4931 make deadNote work with other font-settings (issue 309780

From: dak
Subject: Re: Issue 4931 make deadNote work with other font-settings (issue 309780043 by address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2016 07:12:12 -0700

On 2016/07/27 13:32:04, thomasmorley651 wrote:
regtest-version corrected

If we have the meanings to spit out a warning when the character is not
in the font, shouldn't we be able to selectively fall back to Emmentaler
for symbols not in the current font?  This here seems like making it
impossible to use non-standard music fonts even when they would be able
to support the noteheads in question.

https://codereview.appspot.com/309780043/