BUG: Lilypond forgets to draw barline spanner after \bar ""

From: Knut Petersen
Subject: BUG: Lilypond forgets to draw barline spanner after \bar ""
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 14:17:46 +0200

Hi everybody!

As far as I understand after \bar "" a \break is permitted in the middle of a
bar.
Lilypond is supposed to engrave the next barline at the proper place.

At the marked places ( FIXME/ BUG) in the attached score lilypond needs to be
forced to print a barline ... I think this is a bug, although it's also
possible that I
missed something in the docs.

cu,
 Knut

P.S. The score  is WIP, a lot of tuning (beams, ties, slurs, etc) is missing