Re: website home page formatting broken in all non-English version

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: website home page formatting broken in all non-English version
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 16:27:27 +0200

Il giorno lun 26 set 2016 alle 15:14, Davide Liessi <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi.
The sidebar containing "Stable release", "Unstable release" and
"Pondings" is shown at the end of the page (with the wrong formatting)
in all non-English versions of the website.
Compare, e.g., http://lilypond.org/index.en.html and
http://lilypond.org/index.it.html .

As soon as commit 136e94ea422fc94ef2587c588d516a03e01275e1 by Paul is merged into the translation branch, (still active) translators will be able to update translated websites.

I'll take care of the italian update as soon as I have some spare time, probably not before next week.