Re: gub error

From: Chris Yate
Subject: Re: gub error
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 05:35:00 +0100

On 11 Oct 2016 14:09, "John Karl" <address@hidden> wrote:

> I'm trying to learn a little bit about how to do development work.  My
main impetus to this is the recent (and ongoing) problem with long compile
times on OSX since v2.19.47.

Hi John,

Did you get anywhere? I keep re-trying a gub build, but don't really
understand which messages are important to take note of and which are just
noise.

For what it's worth I see similar messages to yours, though I'm not sure
they're the same issue.

I would suggest though, the problems seem mostly to be failure to download
(and build) some dependency. There's a lot of them and if download fails
from some flaky source site, gub fails.

Chris