Re: Gub is failing to build fontconfig-2.12.1

From: Masamichi Hosoda
Subject: Re: Gub is failing to build fontconfig-2.12.1
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 20:58:42 +0900 (JST)

> The host machine is 64 bit debian stable I believe.
> This is the error I am getting:
>
> ail of target/mingw/log/fontconfig.log >>>>>>>>
>     Alternatively, you may set the environment variables FREETYPE_CFLAGS
>     and FREETYPE_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.
>     See the pkg-config man page for more details.
>
> I checked and freetype was in fact installed. I don't know why it can't see
> the .pc file.

If I understand correctly, it is due to building order.

If you build zlib before pkg-config, zlib does not generate .pc file.
FreeType's .pc file depends on zlib's .pc file.
pkg-config found FreeType but did not found zlib.
So it failed for FreeType.

Would you see the whole of log file `target/mingw/log/fontconfig.log` ?