Re: Next devel release

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: Next devel release
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2017 18:16:48 +0100

Am 02.03.2017 um 18:04 schrieb Phil Holmes:
> ----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>

That sounds great for you.

> When would you like a build uploaded?

I don't want a build uploaded at a specific point in time, I just wanted
to know when that will happen. If the next release will be the 12th I'll
probably publish the other post first. There's no need to change
anything in the regular course of actions for me ...

Best
Urs

--
address@hidden